The following scenario is typical for people arrested in New Jersey. Please keep in mind that each case is different, and that prior arrest records, number of people being processed at the correctional facility and current events at the jail will impact the amount of time required for processing.
Please call Chance Bail Bonds as quickly as possible after the arrest or arraignment has taken place for prompt service.
The Bond Process:
To begin the bail process, the following information is needed:
- The name of the person who’s been arrested
- Where they are being held
- What they have been charged with
- The total amount of the bail bond
- The name of the person posting bail and his or her phone number
From that point, we will contact either the correctional facility or corresponding court for case information.